Orlando Theme Park Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- This promotional certificate includes round-trip air transportation, four attraction tickets, and two nights accommodations for up to two adults and up to two children. Attraction tickets are valid for one day admission during your stay. Attraction ticket choices include Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Universal Studios, Universal’s Island Of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, or SeaWorld. Accommodations will be in Orlando, Florida. Accommodations are in tourist and economy class properties.
- To register, you must fill out this certificate completely and return it to the address provided along with the required $100 fully refundable deposit to guarantee space availability. Expect a response in 2-4 weeks. The deposit payment must be in the form of cashier’s check, money order or personal check and must be received with this certificate within 120 days from the date of issue. Please keep a copy for your records. A tax deposit invoice will be issued upon receipt of your fully completed certificate. The $100 fully-refundable deposit will be refunded to you by check along with your travel package.
- Upon registration, you will receive a tax deposit invoice that you must return along with the required $60 per person tax deposit, $240 USD total, in the form of cashier’s check, money order or personal check. Your tax deposit will be used to pay for government imposed taxes and fees. Government imposed taxes and fees will not exceed $60 per person.
- Upon receipt of your tax deposit you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll-free number to call to provide your requested departure dates. All travel must be completed within one year of the reservation letter issue date.
- All reservation requests must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday stay-overs are included at no additional charge. You must provide two departure dates at least 90 days in advance of your first departure date and your departure dates must be at least 30 days apart. Both of your requested departure dates must be on dates where we have availability and we guarantee one of your requested departure dates will be granted. There is no availability during major holidays. Some destinations have limited or no availability during major conventions or specific events.
- After you request your departure dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned departure date. Your assigned departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
- Flights depart from the following airports: Denver (DEN), Las Vegas (LAS), Phoenix (PHX), Salt Lake City (SLC).
- Flights arrive into Orlando and return two days after departure date. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 3PM and 10PM and return between 6AM and 1PM. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers and/or changes of plane.
- Government imposed taxes and fees (approx. $30 to $60 person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers and will be deducted from your tax deposit. The unused portion of your tax deposit (if any) will be refunded with your travel package. This certificate does not include transfers, meals, or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to: resort fees, baggage fees, phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
- Until CBE purchases your airline tickets and accommodations you may cancel and receive a full refund of your tax deposit and fully refundable deposit. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. The travel representative will offer any available upgrades including preferred flights, upgraded hotels, extended stays and rates for Friday, Saturday and Sunday stay-overs at discounted wholesale rates that are not available to the public. Your travel package including airline tickets and/or itinerary will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update changes in your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your travel package.
- This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate. This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
- Disney, SeaWorld and Universal Studios are not affiliated with CBE and do not endorse this offer. All trademarks remain the property of their respective trademark holders.
- Both travelers must be 21 years of age or older and both travelers must sign the certificate.
Enter To Win Drawings , Sweepstakes or Contests
GETAWAY CONTEST RULES of PARTICIPATION from FAIRS and CONVENTIONS
Enter to Win slips carry the following disclaimer and OFFICIAL RULES:
Entrant is required to confirm they are entering the proper corresponding contest. Sample Entry slip verbiage pasted below. Entrant is required to confirm they are have entered the drawing voluntarily, and validate qualifications via phone. Grand vacation prize is awarded to one winner, selected from all entrants combined from all venues where this exact promotion is offered, according to the odds printed on the slip, including but not limited to local, state, and national promotions if applicable. Winner responsible for any state, local or federal taxes only as required by law. Enter to Win slips have no cash value. No purchase necessary to enter. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Entry forms must be 100% completely filled out, and promotion is only available to qualified entrants, by invitation only at each venue. In order to receive a Promotional Offer, Entrants must be over 25 years old, have a combined annual household income of over $50,000, married or cohabiting natural US citizen couples only. Express permission for us to make contact by telephone in order to extend offers to you is given and any subscriptions to a Do Not Call list restriction is waived for the sole purpose of this promotion, designed to permit GTN Rewards, Travel Expo Pros, The Traveling Otter or their authorized agents to contact you and solicit you to preview our vacation packages and offers of travel packages for sale. Entrants who have already received any travel incentive from GTN Rewards are ineligible for a second incentive. In the event of conflicting verbal statements made by agents, these terms and conditions shall apply.
Entrants may opt out of the drawing by phone contact or by sending an email to info @ gtnrewards.com with your TELEPHONE # and the words “Take me off your list” in the email subject line. We can not remove your phone # unless you include it in the subject line so we can identify the phone number you want removed. Opt-out requests may also be made at any time verbally during the phone contact process. OPT-OUT options take approximately 30 days to take effect and comply with State and National DNC rules.
Enter to Win slip text below (also printed on slip you completed)
Sample: Updated language subject to change. *Please Enter me in the Vacation Drawing Promotion. GTN Rewards LLC, or GTN Rewards U.S. Promotions designed to introduce travel club services to new prospects only. Not valid to previous customers. Limit: 1 promotional offer w/ Incentive delivery only per household every 3 years. Retail value approx = $5,000. No cash value. All eligible entrants may be contacted by phone or email, and Express permission granted re: DNC rules. Certain Qualification Restrictions Apply. Certain Qualification Restrictions Apply to receive promotional incentives. Approx 15% of entrants will qualify for promotional offers, yet this does not affect the odds of Winning. Promotional offers are NOT prize notifications.
Offer void where prohibited. Company reserves the right to void invalid, incomplete, and duplicate entries.
You are not required to purchase anything to receive your Gifts on promotional offers extended to you, however the purpose of our promotion is to advertise in detail our current travel packages and establish a business relationship. We have thousands of clients and if we have something for you, we would love to add you to our growing list of satisfied customers.
Promotional Vacation Offers Summary – Short Version
Promotional vacation offers are subject to stricter terms not associated with member travel. Clients are responsible for all governmental taxes and fees when/if applicable. Promotional Trips including airfare are for mid-week travel only, but some exceptions do apply. International airports serviced only. Supplier reserves the right to select lowest cost itineraries, including airlines, routes, and departure times. Promotional trips are initially designated value season (off season) and holiday or peak season travel may be available for an optional surcharge. Upgrades, route changes, and extensions may be available for an extra charge. All promotional travel must be completed within one year after receipt of voucher. All travel offers are based on space availability and most promotional travel reservations must be made at least 60 days in advance, and provide alternate travel dates. Supplier reserves the right to offer substitute dates, or suppliers if necessary.