4/3 Tropical All Inclusive
Terms & Conditions
- This certificate is valid for round-trip air transportation for two adults to Cancun MX, Jamaica or Dominican Republic and three nights of all-inclusive accommodations. This certificate provides accommodations in tourist and economy class properties.
- In order to activate this certificate, visit ActivateMyTrip.com and follow the instructions on the website. Activate your trip using the Activation Code, Package Code and Vacation ID below. You must activate by the Activation Deadline shown. Your expiration date will be 12 months from the date of activation.
- After your vacation activation has been processed you will be able to access your deposit payment form in the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com. Simply print out your deposit payment form and mail to the address provided along with a personal check, cashier’s check or money order for the total amount required to pay the $50 refundable deposit and $350 USD tax deposit, $400 total. Checks must be in US funds and drawn on a US bank (Canadian postal money orders in US funds are acceptable). Within five business days of receipt of your deposit payment form and deposit payment, your payment will be posted to your account.
- Once your deposit payment has posted to your account you will be able to request your travel dates. You can request your dates by calling our toll free reservations department at 800-315-2065. You must choose a Monday or Tuesday departure date. You must provide two departure dates at least 90 days in advance of your first departure date and your departure dates must be at least 30 days apart. Both of your requested departure dates must be on dates where we have availability and we guarantee one of your requested departure dates will be granted. There is no availability during major holidays. Some destinations have limited or no availability during major conventions or specific events. Within five business days of requesting your travel dates with our reservations department, your travel date will be confirmed and shown in the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com.
- Approximately 45 to 75 days prior to your travel date a travel agent will be assigned to finalize your vacation. Your travel agent will be contacting you by phone and/or email to finalize your vacation details. If you choose to purchase any optional upgrades through your travel agent, your deposit will be applied to the cost of the upgrade. There will be no deposit refunds issued once an upgrade purchase has been made. After you finalize your vacation details with a travel agent your vacation will be booked.
- Approximately 21 days prior to your travel date your Final Travel Documents will be loaded into the My Trips section of ActivateMyTrip.com. Please print out your travel documents and follow the check-in instructions.
- This certificate is valid for international travel. Travelers are responsible for meeting all requirements of domestic and foreign customs and/or immigration and naturalization. A passport may be required to travel, visit http://travel.state.gov for more information. Both travelers must be 21 years of age or older. This certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable.
- Round-trip air transportation must originate from these cities: Chicago Area (MDW or ORD as assigned by CBE), Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Detroit, Houston Area (HOU or IAH as assigned by CBE), Orlando, Pittsburg, San Antonio/Austin (SAT or AUS as assigned by CBE) or Tampa. Flights return three days after departure date. Specific flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Generally, our promotional flights depart between 1PM and 7PM and return between 6AM and 1PM. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers and/or changes of plane. We do not use charter flights; only major airlines are used.
- This certificate does not include government imposed taxes, ground transportation, transfers, meals, or any incidental expenses such as, but not limited to: resort fees, phone calls, gratuities or entertainment. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint or deposit upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
- Government imposed taxes (approx. $150 to $175 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers. Taxes include, but are not limited to: Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Federal Segment Taxes, Local Passenger Facility Charges, and hotel occupancy taxes. Government imposed taxes will be deducted from your Tax Deposit and will not exceed $350. The remainder of your Tax Deposit (if any) and $50 refundable deposit will be refunded with your airline tickets and/or itinerary.
- This certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this certificate.
- This certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
- CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of this certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, flight cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
- By completing the online activation you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this travel package.
Three Night Vacation Details
This promotional voucher includes round-trip air transportation for two adults over 21 years of age to Cancun, Jamaica or Dominican Republic and three-nights of all-inclusive accommodations. Flights depart on Monday or Tuesday and arrive into Cancun (CUN), Jamaica (KIN or MBJ as assigned by CBE) or Punta Cana (PUJ) and return three days after departure date. Select flights and accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE in its sole discretion.